The scheduled maintenance has been completed.
Apr 2, 12:21 EDT
We have identified the API errors in today's scheduled release and our team has a fix in place. We will be doing isolated testing this afternoon on a few affected clients and will proceed with the full platform release to all clients on Thursday, April 2, 2020 between 7am and 11am ET.
Apr 1, 13:34 EDT
We have identified some new errors in API calls and are rolling back the platform to the previous release state. We will continue to investigate to determine if a fix and redeployment of today's platform release is possible.
Apr 1, 12:03 EDT
In progress -
Scheduled maintenance is currently in progress. We will provide updates as necessary.
Apr 1, 08:00 EDT
A sticky.io platform release is scheduled for Wednesday, April 1, 2020 between 8am ET and 12pm ET. Specific release date/time and planned changes are tentative and are subject to change. We will keep this event updated with latest changes. All systems remain operational during the planned release with 100% planned uptime. This maintenance event is to notify our clients that a new platform release version is being staged and deployed.
Summary of Planned Changes:
- Pushing a minor PHP version upgrade (PHP 7.2 => 7.3) across the platform services. It has been benchmarked as being approximately 10% faster than PHP 7.2 and also contains some new features for future use, as well as numerous bug fixes.
- Added the additional security of 3D Verify 2.1 to our existing Acquired Gateway Integration.
- Added the gateway decline code in the response for new_order and order_view API calls. The gateway decline reason is already being returned. The decline code had been an internal decline code of 800 and that has now been updated to reflect the actual gateway decline reason code.
- Fixed issue where decline manager was continuing to retry the original decline order after the new order had been successfully attempted.
- Corrected the issue where custom HTML code was not displaying properly in the new updated email notification editor for the shipping confirmation notification. This issue did not affect outbound emails to customers, it was only present when trying to edit an existing shipping confirmation email template.
Mar 31, 10:09 EDT